Thursday, January 19, 2012

NYE Resolution at your local gym.

Now as you all know people get way to excited about NYE, but when it come to there New years resolution they get excited but then it fades away? Don't get me wrong I totally understand some can do it and some can't, See I work out almost every day at my local gym, and I  have been going here for 3yrs now, on some days the gym is empty, some days are full but never packed, and you know almost everyone at the gym cause they been going there for awhile. But one day as I was on the treadmill, my friend saw me and we got the talking about how the gym is way to packed. So he was saying that its the new years resolution bug, once they take there meds they will go back on being the same person as they were. When he says meds his talking about there same routine, eating to much, or doing the same thing over and over, (lol). Then the gym will be back to normal after the end of January, as I was running I look back and think, it is true, every end of January it goes back being the same, and  I don't see them anymore, or I will see them once in awhile.  I kinda wonder why they go through that, I mean it has to be expensive doing that if they don't go as much as they need to. HUH?..

No comments:

Post a Comment